Altia PhotoProto is a desktop-based add-on to Photoshop. Graphics, designs and images can be almost instantly turned into interactive clickable prototypes.
- UI elements – create your own UI elements, such as sliders, buttons, readouts, knobs etc.
- Media – incorporate working playable media files into your prototype, such as AVI, MP3 and DirectX.
- Import – you can import your prototypes from Altia PhotoProto directly into Altia Design, to take the first steps into coding.
- Export – email your prototypes to collaborators and clients and export them as PNG files.
In order to run Altia PhotoPro, you must first purchase or own Photoshop. There is currently no pricing information available for Altia PhotoPro, you must contact customer services directly.
This is a detailed and useful add-on to Photoshop, providing you with clickable prototypes from Photoshop images. There is a limited range of export options though, and the lack of clear pricing may put some buyers off.
- Adobe Fireworks CS5: screen graphics, prototyping Adobe Fireworks CS5 is part of Adobe Creative Suite 5. This is a desktop based design tool, which focuses on creating extremely detailed and high quality graphics for any form of software development. With this tool you can create rich prototypes, wireframes, websites and user interfaces. Features: OS – Fireworks...