Cacoo is a web-based design tool, that allows real-time collaboration on the same diagram, at the same time. With this application you can create network charts, site maps, UML and wireframes.
- Drag and Drop – Diagrams are created using drag and drop elements.
- Images – You can upload images from your computer to Cacoo.
- Collaboration – Invite collaborators to work on a diagram with you in real time. There is a chat features, and each user is represented by an icon, so that the author or each edit can be identified.
- Export – You can export diagrams to blogs and post them on Twitter, Facebook or GoogleBuzz. You can also export them as PNG files.
- Security – Diagrams can be made private, or shared with designated users.
You can sign up to Cacoo for free. Cacoo is available at http://cacoo.com/ .
Cacoo is a diagramming tool. Therefore it creates wireframes, but does not create clickable prototypes. It is free of charge however, and the real-time collaboration feature is very useful, especially to design teams or students.
- Lovely Charts: You think, we draw Lovely Charts is a web based diagramming program that is designed to help you to create flowcharts, wireframes and organisation charts. Features: Drag and drop – The standard drag and drop approach is taken here, where elements are added to the wireframe by dragging and dropping. Export – Diagrams can...