ConceptDraw Pro is one of three desktop-based diagramming tools offered by ConceptDraw. WebWave is one of a range of plugins available in addition to these tools, and is specifically aimed at website designers.
- Platforms – ConceptDraw Pro functions on Windows Vista, XP and Windows 7, and on Mac OS X.
- Prototyping – ConceptDraw prototypes websites by creating interactive clickable sitemaps in order to test hyperlinks.
- Mockups and Wireframes - Create mockups and wireframes with ConceptDraw and present them to clients.
- Shapes Library - There is a predrawn library of shapes and elements provided, which allows to you to drag and drop elements onto your wireframe or mockup.
- Export – Designs can be exported as HTML, Powerpoint, JPG and other graphic file formats.
ConceptDraw Pro is available for €119, and the WebWave plugin is free to download. You can purchase ConceptDraw Pro as part of the ConceptDraw Office package, which costs €415 and includes ConceptDraw MINDMAP, ConceptDraw PROJECT, ConceptDraw PRO and three free plugins.
You can purchase ConceptDraw products at http://www.conceptdraw.com/en/purchase/.
ConceptDraw Pro is primarily a diagramming tool, and the WebWave plugin feels very much like an afterthought. The prototyping is limited, in that it creates sitemaps as opposed to clickable prototypes, and there are limited collaboration facilities.
- Adobe Fireworks CS5: screen graphics, prototyping Adobe Fireworks CS5 is part of Adobe Creative Suite 5. This is a desktop based design tool, which focuses on creating extremely detailed and high quality graphics for any form of software development. With this tool you can create rich prototypes, wireframes, websites and user interfaces. Features: OS – Fireworks...