- Upload – You can upload PNG or JPG files to Connect-A-Sketch.
- Drag and Drop – Each of your images can then be dragged and dropped to create a prototype.
- Share – As this is a free web-based feature you can easily share your design with other users, collaborators and clients.
Connect-A-Sketch is free to use. You can sign up at http://connectasketch.com/ .
Connect-A-Sketch is not really a mockup tool and has only very basic prototyping. Mockups must be created independently and then uploaded to this service. Clickable prototyping is then available, which links the separate diagrams together.
- Mocklinkr: deliver static mockups as a linked-up and clickable website Mocklinkr is an extremely basic web-based mockup tool. Users upload images of their mockups and link them to other images, thereby creating a simplistic prototype of their finished site. Features: Mocklinkr does not come with a large amount of features. The user instructions consist of 3 simple steps. Upload a...
- EasyPrototype: Instant Software Prototypes EasyPrototype is a desktop-based business intelligence application that allows you to create simple clickable prototypes. It is compatabile with both Windows and Mac OS, and is very basic and easy to operate. Features: Convert – create a dynamic prototype from a static Photoshop image or a hand-drawn design. Tags –...
- Cacoo: Create diagrams online, real time collaboration Cacoo is a web-based design tool, that allows real-time collaboration on the same diagram, at the same time. With this application you can create network charts, site maps, UML and wireframes. Features: Drag and Drop – Diagrams are created using drag and drop elements. Images – You can upload images...