Flairbuilder is a web and desktop based mockup, wireframing and prototyping tool. It is a cross-platform application, and all prototypes are fully interactive.
- Standard Layout – Flairbuilder uses a standard layout that will be familiar to most PC users, with toolbars, palettes etc.
- Drag’n'Drop Interface - Elements are added to the page through the usual drag and drop method
- Preview – The design can be previewed instantly. There is no compiling or generating involved, as the design itself is the preview.
- Master templates - You can have an indefinite level of masters, so that the template of any single page can be copied throughout your prototype.
- iPhone prototyping – Designs prototypes for applications on the iPhone.
- Real Widgets – The widgets in Flairbuilder are fully interactive, i.e. they are not just mockups to represent widgets. This is what gives the prototypes their realistic feel.
- Themes – There is a choice of themes, from sketch to wireframe and beyond.
The web-based version of Flairbuilder can be purchased for $24 per month. The desktop version is available for a one-off fee of $99, with free updates for one year.
If you want your clients to see a preview of a design you have created with the desktop version of Flairbuilder, they must first download a free viewer from the site. However once they do, they will not be disappointed as the prototypes themselves are very realistic. They are not just clickable mockups, but rather have the look and feel of real applications.
- Justproto: prototype your world Justproto is a web based prototyping tool primarily aimed at website design. It emphasizes collaboration heavily, and incorporates a real-time preview feature that allows team members and clients to view changes to the design as they are made. Features: UI elements – Drag and drop elements that are adjustable and...
- iPlotz: wireframing, mockups and prototyping for websites and applications iPlotz is a web-based application (with an optional desktop licence), that helps you to create mockups and wireframes for prototyping websites and software. The mockups and wireframes are clickable and navigable, and can include design components. You can work on an entire project and share your work with other users,...
- Designer Vista: The GUI Prototype Design Software Designer Vista is a desktop based prototyping tool for designing mockups and prototypes of a wide range of applications, such as websites and web applications, Windows Desktop GUIs and Microsoft Office Ribbon style GUIs. Features: Applications – Create mockups for Windows Desktop GUIs, Microsoft Office Ribbon style GUIs and websites...