Gliffy is a free web-based wireframing tool. Objects are placed on a page using drag and drop, and text can be added. Collaboration is possible, and designs are stored on the Gliffy server.
- Drag and Drop – Create wireframes by dragging and dropping boxes, lines and buttons from the Gliffy library onto your page.
- Collaboration – Wireframes can be shared, and multiple users can edit the same design.
- Export – Wireframes can be exported as Word documents, or published online.
Gliffy is free of charge. You can sign up for it at http://www.gliffy.com/wireframe-software/.
Gliffy is a very basic wireframing tool. The collaborative feature is an asset, but there are no prototyping features.
- ProtoShare: Ideas made interactive ProtoShare is a web-based prototyping tool, that allows you to create wireframes, prototypes and even interactive websites. There is real-time collaboration and rich prototypes can be created that include flash videos, images etc. Features: Clickable Prototypes – Interactive and rich prototypes with Flash, images, custom components etc. Drag and Drop...
- HotGloo: The online wireframe app HotGloo is a completely web based wireframing tool that helps you to create functional wireframes for web applications and websites. The prototypes it creates are fully interactive, and can be shared between clients and collaborators. Features: Web-based – HotGloo is a Rich Internet Application and is completely web based, meaning...
- Creately: Online Diagramming and Design Creatly is a web-based diagramming tool for wireframes and software designs, as well as strategy and business diagrams. Its designers describe it as a visual collaboration platform and there is a pointed emphasis placed on collaboration features. You can use Creatly to design software prototypes, web mockups and wireframes. Features:...
- Lovely Charts: You think, we draw Lovely Charts is a web based diagramming program that is designed to help you to create flowcharts, wireframes and organisation charts. Features: Drag and drop – The standard drag and drop approach is taken here, where elements are added to the wireframe by dragging and dropping. Export – Diagrams can...