HotGloo is a completely web based wireframing tool that helps you to create functional wireframes for web applications and websites. The prototypes it creates are fully interactive, and can be shared between clients and collaborators.
- Web-based – HotGloo is a Rich Internet Application and is completely web based, meaning there are no downloads or installations.
- Usability – HotGloo is designed by wireframers. A collection of smart elements help you to create functional wireframes for a variety of applications.
- Collaborate – Real-time collaboration with a chat function included. Collaborators can be ranked and assigned different permissions.
HotGloo is available for $7 per month and is aimed at freelancers. It allows one project with up to 5 users and 1 GB of storage.
You can sign up for HotGloo at http://www.hotgloo.com/ .
HotGloo is a well rounded but simple wireframing and prototyping tool. It is relatively cheap, and includes all of the basic tools required to design impressive prototypes for various applications.
- Justinmind: Wireframe websites and mobile apps quickly and easily Justinmind currently has two available products. Justinmind Prototyper (JP) is a desktop-based prototyping tool that helps you to design advanced wireframes for web, mobile and desktop applications. Simulations of the finished application can then be run and JP functions on both Windows and Mac OS. Justinmind Server (JS) allows you...
- Mockflow: Online Wireframing Tool Mockflow is a wireframing tool that describes itself as a hybrid. The desktop and online applications are synced, so that although the desktop application is completely self-contained, all files are saved both locally and online regardless of whether they have been created using the web or desktop applications. This means...