iRise is a desktop based prototyping tool. This application belongs to the high-end of the market and promises fully functional, highly professional prototypes.
- Application Flow – Drag and drop elements onto the page to model navigation.
- Widgets – Drag and drop pre-defined objects and widgets onto the page to create your prototype.
- Rich Internet Behaviour - Create a clickable webpage prototype with rollover text etc. quickly and easily.
- Masters and Templates - Use masters and templates to quickly format pages and interfaces.
The cheapest version of iRise that is currently available is the single user iRise Professional Edition. This is priced at $6,995.
You can download iRise at http://www.irise.com/.
iRise functions on English (US) Windows operating systems only. They cannot guarantee its functionality on any other English language versions of Windows however.
- Flairbuilder: The Better Way to Prototype Websites and Rich Internet Applications Flairbuilder is a web and desktop based mockup, wireframing and prototyping tool. It is a cross-platform application, and all prototypes are fully interactive. Features: Standard Layout – Flairbuilder uses a standard layout that will be familiar to most PC users, with toolbars, palettes etc. Drag’n'Drop Interface - Elements are added...
- Serena Prototype Composer: Deliver apps with confidence Serena Prototype Composer is a desktop based application that allows you to create prototypes of various applications. It is squarely aimed at the business community, and professional software and website design companies. Features: Simple, high-fidelity prototypes – Serena Prototype Composer allows you to create simple clickable prototypes that accurately depict...