Lumzy is a web based mockup and prototyping tool, that includes real time collaboration and clickable prototyping.
- Drag and Drop – drag and drop elements, with keyboard controls incorporated into the interface, to minimise dropdown menus.
- No downloading – There is no prototype player, you simply mail clients your mockups etc. There is no need to download any files.
- Live Chat – Collaborate on projects and use the live chat feature to coordinate your team and to get the opinions of your clients.
- Realtime Collaboration – Any changes you make to a document are instantly updated in the browsers of all your other collaborators.
- Image Editor – You can edit any image within Lumzy.
Lumzy is available for free. You can access it at http://www.lumzy.com/ .
WithLumzy, the emphasis is placed on speed. Everything is smoothly integrated, so you can create a mockup in minutes, and have your clients viewing it shortly afterward.
- Mockflow: Online Wireframing Tool Mockflow is a wireframing tool that describes itself as a hybrid. The desktop and online applications are synced, so that although the desktop application is completely self-contained, all files are saved both locally and online regardless of whether they have been created using the web or desktop applications. This means...
- Justproto: prototype your world Justproto is a web based prototyping tool primarily aimed at website design. It emphasizes collaboration heavily, and incorporates a real-time preview feature that allows team members and clients to view changes to the design as they are made. Features: UI elements – Drag and drop elements that are adjustable and...
- Cacoo: Create diagrams online, real time collaboration Cacoo is a web-based design tool, that allows real-time collaboration on the same diagram, at the same time. With this application you can create network charts, site maps, UML and wireframes. Features: Drag and Drop – Diagrams are created using drag and drop elements. Images – You can upload images...