Mocksup is a web-based mockup linking service that offers very basic prototyping. This is not a mockup design tool, rather you upload images of already created mockups and this service allows you to link them all together.
- Colours and Images – With Mocksup you can edit your uploaded mockups with custom designed colour schemes, images and backgrounds, to create the look and feel of the finished website.
- Link – Link your mockups together to create a basic clickable prototype.
- Save – Save all your mockups online, and share them with clients and co-workers.
- Personalise – You can edit the admin section of Mocksup to feature your company logo, branded email notifications, company colour scheme and subdomain.
There are various price plans available with Mocksup. You can sign up for free, which permits you 1 project with up to 10 mockups per project, and iPhone support. The cheapest fee paying option is the ‘Mini’ plan, which allows you 10 projects, with up to 100 mockups per project, iPhone support, and costs $9 per month.
You can sign up for Mocksup at http://www.mocksup.com/ .
Although this is fundamentally a tool that allows you to link pre-made mockups together, the option to customise your design with images allows you to create a clickable prototype that resembles a functioning website.
- Mocklinkr: deliver static mockups as a linked-up and clickable website Mocklinkr is an extremely basic web-based mockup tool. Users upload images of their mockups and link them to other images, thereby creating a simplistic prototype of their finished site. Features: Mocklinkr does not come with a large amount of features. The user instructions consist of 3 simple steps. Upload a...
- Mockup Screens: Make Exciting Software Presentations Mockup Screens is a desktop based mockup tool that is marketed mainly at design teams and businesses. It does not offer prototyping, and emphasizes that any mockups created with it will not resemble a finished product, so as not to delude the client into thinking that the project is almost...