Mockup Screens is a desktop based mockup tool that is marketed mainly at design teams and businesses. It does not offer prototyping, and emphasizes that any mockups created with it will not resemble a finished product, so as not to delude the client into thinking that the project is almost completed.
- Standard application elements – you can quickly create your mockup using standard application elements on a blank page.
- Scenarios - you can organize your sketches into a storyboard or wireframe, so that clients can get an idea of how the pages link together.
- Basic prototyping – you can set some buttons to link to the next screen in a slideshow, provided basic prototyping functionality.
- Presentation – You can choose a black and white option to make sure that your mockup does not look like a finished site.
A single user license for Mockup Screens costs $99.95.
Mockup Screens can be purchased at http://www.mockupscreens.com/ .
This is a solid and simple mockup and wireframing tool. It is designed for professionals and priced as such.
- inPreso Screens: design and experience software interfaces inPreso Screens is a wireframing and mockup tool that is both web and desktop based. The desktop version is free to download, however all online features, such as the prototype online player, are disabled. Features: Multiple Screens – Edit your wireframes in multiple screens UI elements – Over 30...
- Mocklinkr: deliver static mockups as a linked-up and clickable website Mocklinkr is an extremely basic web-based mockup tool. Users upload images of their mockups and link them to other images, thereby creating a simplistic prototype of their finished site. Features: Mocklinkr does not come with a large amount of features. The user instructions consist of 3 simple steps. Upload a...
- Designer Vista: The GUI Prototype Design Software Designer Vista is a desktop based prototyping tool for designing mockups and prototypes of a wide range of applications, such as websites and web applications, Windows Desktop GUIs and Microsoft Office Ribbon style GUIs. Features: Applications – Create mockups for Windows Desktop GUIs, Microsoft Office Ribbon style GUIs and websites...