OverSite is a desktop-based wireframing tool for websites and applications. It functions on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Solaris.
- Wireframe Editor – You can create a linked mockup of your application or website.
- Export – Export your wireframes as jpg, png, HTML or .csv.
- Preset Wireframe Components – OverSite provides you with templates and components that can be used to format your design.
- Notes – You can attach notes to the widgets within your wireframe.
- Drag and Drop – Create and edit your wireframe using drag and drop.
- Prototype – Test your proposed site’s functionality using OverSites Clickthru browser, which creates a simple but clickable prototype.
You can download OverSite Version 4 for a one-off fee of $65. If you have an older version and wish to upgrade, this will cost $15.
You can access OverSite at http://taubler.com/oversite/ .
This is a wireframing tool that provides most of the required features for applications of this type. However as it desktop based there is no real-time collaboration function, which may prove a drawback to some users.
No related posts.