PetraLite is a desktop based prototyping tool that creates GUI prototypes through interconnected static screens. It functions on Windows operating systems.
- Prototyping – PetraLite offers GUI prototyping, where static screens are linked to create a functioning, clickable prototype.
- UI Elements – UI elements can be used to create your wireframe, and the drawing procedure is similar to PowerPoint or Visio.
- Viewing – Clients will not need to purchase PetraLite in order to view the prototype. Each design can be viewed in Internet Explorer.
You can purchase PetraLite from Cleverlance for €300 for a single user licence. Multiple user licences are given a quantity discount.
You can download PetraLite at http://petra.cleverlance.com/overview.html .
This product is slightly dated at this stage. There are no collaboration features and it functions on Windows only. This will discourage many design teams from purchasing it.
- EasyPrototype: Instant Software Prototypes EasyPrototype is a desktop-based business intelligence application that allows you to create simple clickable prototypes. It is compatabile with both Windows and Mac OS, and is very basic and easy to operate. Features: Convert – create a dynamic prototype from a static Photoshop image or a hand-drawn design. Tags –...
- inPreso Screens: design and experience software interfaces inPreso Screens is a wireframing and mockup tool that is both web and desktop based. The desktop version is free to download, however all online features, such as the prototype online player, are disabled. Features: Multiple Screens – Edit your wireframes in multiple screens UI elements – Over 30...