ProtoShare is a web-based prototyping tool, that allows you to create wireframes, prototypes and even interactive websites. There is real-time collaboration and rich prototypes can be created that include flash videos, images etc.
- Clickable Prototypes – Interactive and rich prototypes with Flash, images, custom components etc.
- Drag and Drop – No coding necessary. Drag and drop resizable and customisable components onto your page.
- Collaboration – Real-time collaboration, editing and commenting.
- Complete Process – With ProtoShare you can work all the way from wireframe to website.
The lowest priced subscription to ProtoShare is $29/month. This allows you 2 user accounts, with $19/month for each additional user. You also get 2GB of storage and up to 10 projects.
You can sign up for ProtoShare at http://www.protoshare.com/index.html .
ProtoShare offers a huge range of features and can be used for almost any stage of a design. The real-time collaboration should be particularly attractive to design teams. It is also competitively priced.
- LucidChart: The canvas for the world’s ideas LucidChart is a web-based diagramming tool that can be used to design flowcharts, wireframes, business process diagrams etc. Features: Object and Design Library – There is a large selection of prepared objects and designs that help create flowcharts, wireframes for webpages and applications, etc. Collaborate – Team members can edit,...
- Cacoo: Create diagrams online, real time collaboration Cacoo is a web-based design tool, that allows real-time collaboration on the same diagram, at the same time. With this application you can create network charts, site maps, UML and wireframes. Features: Drag and Drop – Diagrams are created using drag and drop elements. Images – You can upload images...
- Creately: Online Diagramming and Design Creatly is a web-based diagramming tool for wireframes and software designs, as well as strategy and business diagrams. Its designers describe it as a visual collaboration platform and there is a pointed emphasis placed on collaboration features. You can use Creatly to design software prototypes, web mockups and wireframes. Features:...