QMockup is a desktop-based wireframe, mockup and prototyping tool. It functions on Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Wireframing and Mockups – create wireframes and mockups quickly and easily using the QMockup software/
- Prototyping – GUI Prototyping is available, leading to functional clickable prototypes.
- Pages – Each document can have multiple pages and a background page.
- Cross-Platfrom – QMockup functions on Mac, Windows and Linux.
A Single User Desktop Licence for QMockup can be purchased for $79.95.
You can download QMockup at http://www.quickmockup.com/.
QMockup is a simple prototyping tool, but it has no real collaborative features. This would make it less effective for design teams as it is desktop based instead of web based.
- Lumzy: A quick Mockup creation and Prototyping tool Lumzy is a web based mockup and prototyping tool, that includes real time collaboration and clickable prototyping. Features: Drag and Drop – drag and drop elements, with keyboard controls incorporated into the interface, to minimise dropdown menus. No downloading – There is no prototype player, you simply mail clients your...
- Mockup Screens: Make Exciting Software Presentations Mockup Screens is a desktop based mockup tool that is marketed mainly at design teams and businesses. It does not offer prototyping, and emphasizes that any mockups created with it will not resemble a finished product, so as not to delude the client into thinking that the project is almost...
- EasyPrototype: Instant Software Prototypes EasyPrototype is a desktop-based business intelligence application that allows you to create simple clickable prototypes. It is compatabile with both Windows and Mac OS, and is very basic and easy to operate. Features: Convert – create a dynamic prototype from a static Photoshop image or a hand-drawn design. Tags –...
- OverSite: Wireframe Software and Interaction Design Tools OverSite is a desktop-based wireframing tool for websites and applications. It functions on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Solaris. Features: Wireframe Editor – You can create a linked mockup of your application or website. Export – Export your wireframes as jpg, png, HTML or .csv. Preset Wireframe Components –...
- Lucid Spec: Better software through concise functional specifications Lucid Spec is a desktop-based software prototyping tool, that can be used to create prototypes for all common forms of software. It is Windows-based, and there is a free player available to download that allows you to simulate the completed application. Features: Widgets – You can create your prototype with...