Screen Architect is a plug-in for the desktop-based Enterprise Architect, produced by Catch Limited. This plug-in is designed to allow rapid prototyping of UI interfaces.
- UI modelling - You can create a UI based prototype using ‘drag and drop’ features. There is already a collection of UI elements provided with Screen Architect.
- Integration – Screen Architect is fully integrated with the various features of Enterprise Architect.
- Export – Prototypes can be exported as HTML or RTF documents.
- Clickable Prototypes – Prototypes can be generated in HTML that are navigable and realistic.
- Notes – Detailed descriptions can be added to UI elements within the prototype, to specify design features etc.
You can purchase the Screen Architect Standard Edition plug-in for $120. Screen Architect is available at http://www.catchlimited.com/index.php?page=screen-architect .
Screen Architect is only really a viable tool for those already owning Enterprise Architect or for those who are intending to purchase it. Having to acquire a seperate plug-in in order to prototype adds to the overall expense however.
- Adobe Fireworks CS5: screen graphics, prototyping Adobe Fireworks CS5 is part of Adobe Creative Suite 5. This is a desktop based design tool, which focuses on creating extremely detailed and high quality graphics for any form of software development. With this tool you can create rich prototypes, wireframes, websites and user interfaces. Features: OS – Fireworks...