Serena Prototype Composer is a desktop based application that allows you to create prototypes of various applications. It is squarely aimed at the business community, and professional software and website design companies.
- Simple, high-fidelity prototypes – Serena Prototype Composer allows you to create simple clickable prototypes that accurately depict the appearance of the finished product.
- Interface – Serena Prototype Composer uses a familiar and straightforward interface that is based on the appearance of Microsoft Office applications.
- Graphical Process Designer – Model how specific users will navigate the finished application, with varying touch points depending on the type of user in question.
- From prototype to coding – Once you have designed your prototype and gained your client’s approval, you can then move on to coding it using one of Serena’s other available products.
Serena Prototype Composer is completely free to download. You can register for it here: http://www.serena.com/products/prototype-composer/index.html
This is an especially good program as it is available free of charge. The thinking behind this offer is that once the prototype is finished, design teams may be more inclined to purchase one of Serena’s other applications in order to code the actual application.
- Justinmind: Wireframe websites and mobile apps quickly and easily Justinmind currently has two available products. Justinmind Prototyper (JP) is a desktop-based prototyping tool that helps you to design advanced wireframes for web, mobile and desktop applications. Simulations of the finished application can then be run and JP functions on both Windows and Mac OS. Justinmind Server (JS) allows you...
- Designer Vista: The GUI Prototype Design Software Designer Vista is a desktop based prototyping tool for designing mockups and prototypes of a wide range of applications, such as websites and web applications, Windows Desktop GUIs and Microsoft Office Ribbon style GUIs. Features: Applications – Create mockups for Windows Desktop GUIs, Microsoft Office Ribbon style GUIs and websites...
- Flairbuilder: The Better Way to Prototype Websites and Rich Internet Applications Flairbuilder is a web and desktop based mockup, wireframing and prototyping tool. It is a cross-platform application, and all prototypes are fully interactive. Features: Standard Layout – Flairbuilder uses a standard layout that will be familiar to most PC users, with toolbars, palettes etc. Drag’n'Drop Interface - Elements are added...