Sketchflow is a desktop-based UI prototyping tool which is available as part of the Microsoft Expression Suite. You can create mockups and wireframes, and then convert them into clickable prototypes with this application.
- Collaboration – You can publish your Silverlight files to Sharepoint, where collaborators and clients can view them and add comments.
- Styles – Change between design styles and templates, to make your prototype more realistic looking, or more roughly drawn, depending on your preference.
- Export – Export files to Word, including collaborators comments.
- Sketchflow Player – Pause, pan and resize the Sketchflow Player screen while it is running.
You can purchase Sketchflow as part of the Microsoft Expression Suite. This is available for $599.95, or $349.95 if you are upgrading from an older version.
You can purchase Sketchflow at http://www.microsoft.com/expression/products/Purchase.aspx.
Sketchflow is a highly detailed prototyping tool that allows you to create clickable prototypes from wireframes. You can also use the prototype you have created when you begin to code, using other Microsoft products.
- Adobe Fireworks CS5: screen graphics, prototyping Adobe Fireworks CS5 is part of Adobe Creative Suite 5. This is a desktop based design tool, which focuses on creating extremely detailed and high quality graphics for any form of software development. With this tool you can create rich prototypes, wireframes, websites and user interfaces. Features: OS – Fireworks...
- Lucid Spec: Better software through concise functional specifications Lucid Spec is a desktop-based software prototyping tool, that can be used to create prototypes for all common forms of software. It is Windows-based, and there is a free player available to download that allows you to simulate the completed application. Features: Widgets – You can create your prototype with...
- Lumzy: A quick Mockup creation and Prototyping tool Lumzy is a web based mockup and prototyping tool, that includes real time collaboration and clickable prototyping. Features: Drag and Drop – drag and drop elements, with keyboard controls incorporated into the interface, to minimise dropdown menus. No downloading – There is no prototype player, you simply mail clients your...
- ForeUI: Easy-To-Use UI Prototyping Tool ForeUI is a desktop-based prototyping tool that works by dragging and dropping pre-designed UI elements onto a blank page. These elements are organised into themes, so that users can change the format and overall appearance of their mockups with a single click. ForeUI is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X,...
- Serena Prototype Composer: Deliver apps with confidence Serena Prototype Composer is a desktop based application that allows you to create prototypes of various applications. It is squarely aimed at the business community, and professional software and website design companies. Features: Simple, high-fidelity prototypes – Serena Prototype Composer allows you to create simple clickable prototypes that accurately depict...