WireframeSketcher is a desktop-based software design tool that has been created to assist with the design of wireframes, mockups and prototypes for mobile, web and desktop applications. It functions on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux operating systems.
- Fast and Simple – WireframeSketcher is designed to maximize speed and efficiency. There are numerous keyboard shortcuts available, and each menu bar has been designed to reduce the number of clicks required to implement a change.
- Eclipse integration – WireframeSketcher is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. It is also integrated with Eclipse and can be used with Flash Builder, Flex Builder, Servoy Developer, Zend Studio, and many more.
- Widgets – There are over 45 standard widgets, which can be edited and which adapt to page formats.
- Mockups Gallery – Share your designs and view the work of others with this online feature.
- Images – Upload your own images to use with WireframeSketcher.
- Contour icons - There are over 140 contour icons available.
An Individual Licence for WireframeSketcher is available for $75. You can then use this program on any computer in your possession.
You can purchase and download WireframeSketcher at http://wireframesketcher.com/index.html .
As this is a desktop-based application the collaboration features on WireframeSketcher are limited. If you want to share your designs you have to export the mockups as PDF or PNG files, or, as the website itself advises, you can print them out and show them to your client face to face. The lack of web collaboration here is definitely a drawback to freelancers and design companies. However there is a very long list of design features included with this application.
No related posts.