Google Drawing is a diagramming tool that is included with Google Docs. Although this is not strictly a mockup or wireframing tool it can be used as such. As it is part of Google Docs it is web-based, and runs in most browsers.
- Real-Time Collaboration – Edit your diagram in real-time, and all of your collaborators will instantly see the changes.
- Automatic Online Save - After every single change you make your diagram is instantly saved on Google’s servers.
- No sign up – If you already have a gmail or Google account, as many people do, there is no need to re-register in order to use Google Drawing.
- Chat - You can use Google’s chat feature to communicate with your collaborators as you work.
- Export – You can export your diagram in PDF or jpg format, or publish it on the web.
Google Drawing is free to use and requires no sign up if you already have a Google account. You can access it here: http://www.google.com/google-d-s/drawings/ .
As Google Drawing is a diagram tool there are no UI elements, templates, or stencils included. This means that there is additional work involved in creating a wireframe.
- Cacoo: Create diagrams online, real time collaboration Cacoo is a web-based design tool, that allows real-time collaboration on the same diagram, at the same time. With this application you can create network charts, site maps, UML and wireframes. Features: Drag and Drop – Diagrams are created using drag and drop elements. Images – You can upload images...
- Mockflow: Online Wireframing Tool Mockflow is a wireframing tool that describes itself as a hybrid. The desktop and online applications are synced, so that although the desktop application is completely self-contained, all files are saved both locally and online regardless of whether they have been created using the web or desktop applications. This means...
- HotGloo: The online wireframe app HotGloo is a completely web based wireframing tool that helps you to create functional wireframes for web applications and websites. The prototypes it creates are fully interactive, and can be shared between clients and collaborators. Features: Web-based – HotGloo is a Rich Internet Application and is completely web based, meaning...
- Creately: Online Diagramming and Design Creatly is a web-based diagramming tool for wireframes and software designs, as well as strategy and business diagrams. Its designers describe it as a visual collaboration platform and there is a pointed emphasis placed on collaboration features. You can use Creatly to design software prototypes, web mockups and wireframes. Features:...
- Lumzy: A quick Mockup creation and Prototyping tool Lumzy is a web based mockup and prototyping tool, that includes real time collaboration and clickable prototyping. Features: Drag and Drop – drag and drop elements, with keyboard controls incorporated into the interface, to minimise dropdown menus. No downloading – There is no prototype player, you simply mail clients your...